2012/08/07

Project Server 2013 good news and bad news


Hi ,
I was going through project online and looking for any changes and if any of the things that we usually struggle with have changed, I was more than happy to notice allow multiple lines in timesheet administrative tasks as you can notice below




That means you can add more than one line to the same task in the same timesheet and report deferent times on the same day with deferent comments J (If you are not familiar with project server and clients asking for this feature day and night you will think im high)

Anyway your timesheet will look something like this












How lovely is that ok that was the good news let’s move on the bad news L

Bad news I didn’t find a way to activate the same feature for project tasks which would be more helpful and more needed maybe its just me who didn’t find it please if you do let me know .


Until then take care and cheers 

No comments:

Post a Comment

shayeb@gmail.com