2010/11/28

Timesheet Incorrect mode

Hello

recently i was facing a problem with some timesheets failing in the queue and no solution could be found in Google .

Basically the error reason is unknown and the error code is not clear , maybe it is generated after the latest update from Microsoft but anyway lets handle it

The error details are below

Queue type : Timesheet
Job Type : Timesheet Submit
In the error description you can see “Incorrect timesheet mode”


So after I looked over and over and couldn’t find a solution I made the biggest no in the Project server …. Yes I canceled the job from the queue and then I refreshed the timesheet and it turned into green and the status was approved and everything is perfect .

So far this is the solution I came up with and the data seams ok and no more problems is coming up

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to trouble you, but I found a post of yours regarding project server 2007 & MOSS (below). What was the best approach? Thanks - samb@sambrooks.com

    "Thank you very much for the post , but i have a question hope you can help me with , I have a PS installed on a server with WSS and the company have a MOSS farm and they want them all on the same farm can you please help me with the best approach ?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, This is a good post, indeed a great job.. You must have done good research for the work, i appreciate your efforts.. Looking for more updates from your side.
    Timesheet

    ReplyDelete

shayeb@gmail.com